Peter and the Starcatcher Rehearsals Begin!
*All will be in the auditorium except music rehearsals with Joe, which will be in the music room.
**Reminders to all**:
- Whatever is listed as start time, means on stage, starting, not, starting to arrive. This way we’ll be able to keep to our schedule.
- No talking, food or drink in the auditorium.
- No cell phones in the auditorium.
- All your personal effects can be kept in the band room-neatly along the large white table by the window.
- Please bring pencils and scripts to mark your blocking and any notes. If you are in the ensemble groups, we will try and get you your script segments this coming week.
Friday – Feb 24
9:30-10 music for Mermaid Outta Me w/ Joe
10-11/11:30 Mermaid outta me dance w/ Joe and Jan
10-10:50 Molly, Prentiss,Ted and lost boys figure out an interesting path for 1/6 and go over it several times til auto-pilot p. 37
10:30-10:45 Smee work on Ukulele Smee with Joe in band room
10:30-11:30 stage crew meet with Mrs. B to go over: 1/8 p. 44 boat bits, same p. 42, p. 91 in 2/4 Mr. grin bit, 1/1 p. 7-14 cat bits, pl. 66 trunk/water, squirt guns
10:45-11:30 time with Joe to go over any songs/parts that you need in the band room
11:30-noon break/lunch/share pizza,
noon-12:20 Coming Down the Mountain music with Joe
12:20-1:30 Ted/Prentiss, practice 3 Stooges back bump (3 min)
Coming Down the Mountain movement w/ Joe, Jan, Mrs. B and Mr. C if he’s available
1:30-2:30 all pirates and sailors work with Mrs. B on following:
1/1 mvt-mid. p 7, prologue bits/characters/jobs-p. 4-6, right into 1/1 song/mvt. p.14, hallway bits, British soldier marching bit (Hurricano-except fencers), 1/5 beg. look, go over fake rope door, etc.
1:30-2 Stache, Smee, Sanchez, run lines for 1/7
1:30-2:30 everyone work on lines if not in above-til you’ve got them down really well, leads with lines in 2/10 p. 120 on-go over those first!
2:30-3 we run 1/1 with all music/movement/lines
3-4 all in 1/10–work through p. 52-61 first (including all ensemble-this has the boxing, etc.), then go to p. 61-69 where only those with lines need to stay
Saturday – Feb 25
* Joe, if you can come to any/all these scenes and play the underscore music so we can get an idea for tempo/you for cuts/vamps, etc. that’d be awesome-totally understand if you can’t-just let me know. Thanks!
9:30-9:45 all mollusks–go over characters and facial expressions to be used 2/2, chase, 2/6 and 2/7 especially–Lucas leads (in ramp)
9:30-10:15 everyone who sings Swim On work with Joe on that song in band room
10:15-10:45 run 1/4
10:45-11:15 run 1/3
11:15-11:35 run 1/7
11:35-12:15/30 run 1/5 (to top p. 30, then skip to p. 32 as Aster not there)
1-1:30 run 2/1
1:30-2 run 2/7 chase up and down the mountain
2-2:30 run 2/9
2:30-3:30/4 run 2/10 beg. of scene to p. 127 then after Scott’s line, jump to p. 134 @ Narrator Scott line and go til end